Some of My Favourite Quotes and Lessons on Investing By Munger and Buffet.
1. It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
2. If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.
3. Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”
4. “Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.”
5. "You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant."
6. If you buy things you don't need soon you have to sell the things you need.